Monday, August 23, 2010

Sukanta Jayanti celebrated in the school today

The 84th Birth Anniversary of Poet Sukanta was celebrated our school today in a befitting manner. The programme kicked off as par with the scheduled sketcked earlier. The most striking freatures  the of today's programme were the well managed organisation and cent percent students' participation.
Today the students made full contribution to the dedicated programme. As already mentioned in the blog earlier, Mrs Geeta Sutradhar has asked the students to host the programe in toto. It's really amazing the learners made flawless announcements and hosted the programme all the way from beginning to the end. The following students made major announcement-
Alaka Nanda


Mousumi
Picture of Poet Sukanta Bhattacharjya
The programme started with floral tribute and lighting of the candle by the Head of the Institution, Mr. R S Debabrata Chakma.  

Candle is being lit
  Then, Smt Bina Das, one of senior teachers who teaches Bangla in the upper promary and High Section of students besides teaching Philosophy to the seniors, gave a descriptive narration on Sukanta Bhattaxharjee's life which enriched every person's knowledge present in the Hall.
Smt. Bina Das

2 comments:

  1. I Love My School..........All of My Respected sir & Medem I Miss U So Much........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love my school life, I miss you all of my chilhood friend and my respected sir & Mam........ Sir this site is way to us for introduction of our School........Sir be ready for 12th Jannuary................

    ReplyDelete